The SaddleUp is a great way to transport larger touring, sit-on-top and fishing kayaks. The MPG110MD features four high-grip self-adjusting saddles. Each set includes two rear saddle covers that allow the boat to easily slide into place. Comes complete with hardware, straps and safety tie-downs for one kayak.
Note: The base of the carrier has a rectangular "cutout" that has been included for square cross bar fit. This "cutout" does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
Note: All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
|Load capacity:||90 lb per boat|
- Four self-adjusting high-grip saddles
- Universal fit Jawz mounting hardware
- Two "easy load" rear saddle covers
- Corrosion resistant construction
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts (Note: Longer bolts available in Accessories / Hardware & Mounting Kits)
- Two 11' H.D. polyester load straps
- Safety bow & stern lines
- Detailed instructions
- 5" x 5" x 9" high
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- (4) SaddleUp Cradles
- (4) Jawz Kits with Hardware
- (2) Cam Buckle Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (2) Easy Load Rear Saddle Covers
- (1) Instruction Manual